So you want to join us?
Just recorded a demo and need somewhere to host it? Sick of sending out promo cd's in the mail or using upload sites like Megaupload, Rapidshare and Sendspace?
At mixes.djfez.com we're always looking for fresh material to put on the site so if you think you're good enough please join us!
Before we can proceed with your registration, however, there is a serious side that we need to address first.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed, simply tick the checkbox indicating your acceptance and click the "Register" button. If you do not agree withu our terms and conditions or wish to cancel your registration, click the 'Cancel' button.
Please note that in order to proceed, you MUST agree to the following:
djfez.com Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 19 September 2010
- mixes.djfez.com ("the site") is not responsible for any mix or comment posted on this site. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any mix or comment posted, and are not responsible for the contents of any mix or comment posted.
- The mixes and comments posted on this site express the views of the author of the mix or comment, and not necessarily the views of the site. Any user who feels that a mix or comment is inappropriate, offensive or objectionable should contact the webmaster immediately by clicking here. mixes.djfez.com has the ability to remove such content and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if removal is deemed necessary.
- You agree, through your use of the site, that you will not use the site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You declare that every mix that you upload has been created by you AND includes original works only (i.e.: does not include any samples, remixes or tracks which are protected by copyright) OR you have obtained all of the relevant licences and permissions required for use of any copyright protected material and are able to provide written evidence on request by an appropriate authority.
- You declare that every mix that you upload does not violate copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party entity. If you believe your rights have been infringed, please click here.
- All mixes hosted on this site are for promotional purposes only. You declare that every mix posted by you is for promotional purposes only, and is not for commercial use.
- You acknowledge that should you breach these terms and conditions, your account may be suspended or removed. We will notify you by email should this occur and what action is required to remedy the breach (if applicable).
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice (although we will endeavour to make such changes known as a courteousy).
Please also note the following:
- Uploading large files can take up to and even exceed one hour depending on you Internet connection speed.
- The quality of your mixes needs to be at least 128kbit/s, the format needs to be MP3 and the size of the file cannot exceed 300MB.
Show Your Support
mixes.djfez.com is an ad-free, not-for-profit site funded entirely by your donations.
If you like what you see here please help out by making a donation!
Any amount is greatly appreciated and your contribution will ensure the site keeps running for years to come.